There is always something fun happening at the winery! Whether it is one of our famous Happy Hours with live bands performing, to Winemakers Dinners and Craft Fairs, we invite you to come our and enjoy some time in the vineyard with us.
Our wines, dessert wines and cider are special because we take a hands-on approach through the whole process. We monitor the soils and tending of our vineyards and fruit trees with great care. Friends and family often give their input into each wine before it goes into the bottle, to ensure the proper characteristics and quality of the product is maintained.
Midnight Run Wine Cellars, an experience in wine tasting, wine pairing and making new friends. “Come as strangers and leave as friends” is a saying we live by. The winery can be found within a farmer’s paradise in the beautiful vicinity of Ransomville, New York – just a short drive from Niagara Falls, and 40 minutes from Downtown Buffalo.
5pm – 7pm
“Cooking for Wines” rather than “Cooking with Wines”.
It more correctly defines THE CHEF’s approach and style.
This will be a live demonstration with Chef Walter. You will receive samples of the dishes prepares and the wines. There will also be a chance to ask the chef any questions.
- Mulled Wine made with Midnight Run Vidal Blanc
- Fruit & pasta salad served over fresh greens tossed with a “Twilight” Vinaigrette Paired with Midnight Run Twilight Rose
- Sweet Red Pepper Soup with Gorgonzola Cheese Paired with Midnight Run Noiret
- Roast Pork with a tangy “Midnight” BBQ sauce Paired with Midnight Run Midnight Red Wine
- Potato, Pear, and Walnut Bake Paired with Midnight Run Pear Wine
- Mystery Chocolate Tea Cakes Paired with Midnight Run Cabernet Franc Ice Wine